Monday, March 8, 2010

For those playing along at home....

Meet Dilbert the dinosaur, and Drake the Dragon. Dilbert is a Melly and Me pattern, and Drake is from the book Kaleidoscope, also by Melly and me. I decided to make Dilbert's spikes out of some hand felted wool felt that i bought about a year ago. Dilbert was interesting to make... he is more of a 2D animal, and i struggled with the ric rac on his back, but overall i al pretty happy with the way he turned out.





I also worked on a cushion, which i will show you tomorrow, because it comes from an awesome book that i bought a couple of weeks ago.

1 comment:

  1. I am amazed at your ability to make a softie a day and love dropping by to see what you are up to. I am going to have a go at Mrs Perkins before the month is out. Thanks for being so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete