Thursday, March 11, 2010

Doggy day.... please be kind!

Meet the newest addition to the soft toy family! 

This was my first attempt at making my own pattern (thus the fabric choice!- I seem to have metres of this stuff). I have to say that i think it was a pretty sucessful pattern, and i now want to make a whole heap more. As i am currently on the soft toy a day challenge, i won't be writing up the pattern this month, but it's defintely on the to do list....
and potentally part of a future give away (more on that later).
But first this little doggy needs a name... got any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Eeep! so cute! Even though the little thing is pink and floral, he still looks like a Hamish to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh.. i like! hamish the hound!

    I might have to make another version in Tartan!

    ReplyDelete