Monday, February 15, 2010

my new bag

I bought a bag kit from Nicole Mallalieu Design, about 2 years ago with the intention of making a few funky clutch bags for my wedding... however i took a look at the instructions, got scared and promptly hid the kit in the studio.... fast forward two years, and i found the kit when i was unpacking and decided that i probably have more patience now than i did two years ago.

And you know what... the instructions weren't that scary after all! i think i was initially scared by the number of pages, but they were easy once i had cut the pattern pieces out.

and the results....


I love it! and it's inspired me to make more.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kirsty, Your bag looks fabulous! Good on you for completing it after hiding it too. I'm sure I could do a bit of that if I were brave enough to dig deep into a few boxes ;)

    ReplyDelete