Sunday, January 31, 2010

January Challenge

I decided that i would join in the challenge that Carolyn at: My Favorite organised (if you want more details click on the button on the right).

My project:



It's based on the Nappy bag pattern by Amy butler, when i say based on i mean i cut out all the pattern pieces, (as directed) and then tried to follow the instructions.... when this didn't work so well i started adapting.... but i love it and that is the most important thing!


now for the feb challenge.... working with knits... this could be a serious challenge!

3 comments:

  1. What gorgeous fabric! I can't wait to see what you sew up next! I'm starting at the February challenge - the knit one..it is certainly a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you use for the base to make it ridgid?
    I have asked a lot of parents what they want in a nappy bag that is not already out there.

    1. Natural fibres
    2. Machine washable
    3. the above features, but also having sections for water bottles, baby bottles and phone :)

    I hope this helps

    ReplyDelete